Do exit monotony live interested of your age. Get new different interesting training information every day!
02 August 2013
I love the physicist Albert Einstein
My professional physics .I love the physicist Albert Einstein. I think that was an interesting life. I like his different thoughts. The same my character is he says about :
"I do not have any talent, only adds to the heat of inadligi and are interested in all things .."
Albert Einstein said that the logic of events with experience of mathematical arguments to prove the basis for the finding, but Newton was available.
Einstein said: "Everyone knows that it can not be anything but" these things bilməzliyini be "a person can not be found, and it is the discovery of those things."
Einstein said: "If you are young and healthy predator excessive meat every day, if the power of the whip, it will eventually completely iyrənəcəkdir meal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment